Cookies and cream, a seriously perfect combination. Even better when they are these cute snack sized cookies + cream cups!
I was craving something cookies and cream flavoured so I decided to make these little cup sized snacks. They didn’t last long that’s for sure, they are seriously addictive.
These are made with Oreo cookies but feel free to use any cookies and cream biscuit you have access to. I also added some chocolate protein powder (mainly to make them feel a tad ‘healthy’…ha!).
To be honest, I have never really been a fan of cookies and cream themed things but I’m slowly starting to get around to the flavour now. So if you’re a fan of cookies and cream, these cups will be all yours.
I made these in a mini muffin tin, but you could easily make a few bigger ones in a bigger muffin tin. Or scrap the muffin tin in general and just use muffin/cupcake liners. I just found that putting the liners in a tin was easier to fill and keep their shape.
The crumbly bottom is super tasty and compliments the yummy coconut topping, these freeze/refrigerate well and keep their shape.
I’m already starting to think of the next cups I should make, how about raspberry chia jam filled ones? Or cookie dough stuffed cups? So many endless and yummy ideas.
As always, please find the recipe attached below and be sure to check out my Instagram here to keep up to date with all the latest things I’m making. Check out my other sweet treats that will get your taste buds drooling here
Mini Cookies + Cream Cups
- Food processor
- Muffin Tins/Muffin Liners
- 8 oreo biscuits or other cookies + cream alternatives
- 3 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder optional-
- 7 tsp coconut butter melted
- Mix Oreos, melted coconut oil and optional protein powder in a food processor until mixture is combined.
- Line 6 mini muffin cavities with muffin liners (or other sized muffin tins/liners). For mini muffin liners I used 1.5 teaspoons of mixture in each case. Keep some mixture aside to sprinkle on top later.
- Pour a teaspoon of melted coconut butter onto each case and sprinkle with remaining crumbs.
- Place in fridge to harden.