Calling all berry lovers, this is the perfect dessert for you. A raw vegan granola raspberry tart, perfect for summer berry lovers.Jump to Recipe
Who wouldn’t want to dive into this delicious raw tart. Just look at all of the berry goodness. Berry season is definitely my favourite fruit season of the year, I could eat strawberries all day and everyday if I could.
This delicious berry tart is made with berry granola, raspberry filling and topped with more berries and chocolate. Firstly because berries and chocolate are the ultimate combination in my eyes! Secondly, because berries and chocolate are the ultimate combination. You can’t ever go wrong with berries and chocolate.
Feel free to use any berry granola of your choice, however I used a delicious raspberry granola with quinoa in it. Gives the base a delicious crunch and berry taste.
I always wanted one of these long tart tins, I just thought they look so much neater than a circle tin. I love the length and the endless decorating you can do with your tarts. As mentioned above, I decorated mine with berries and chocolate but also so much more! Strawberries, frozen mixed berries, coconut, mixed seeds and a dark chocolate drizzle.
Freeze dried berries, coconut flakes and white chocolate would also be a delicious addition to the tart. This tart freezes well or keep it in the fridge to hold its shape.
As always, keep in touch with my social media to see what I’m making next. I tend to post recipes first over on Instagram and then here. Who knows what I am up to creating next…
Check out another berry recipe here for some more inspiration.
Raw Berry Granola Tart
- 2 cups berry granola of choice
- 1/2 cup soaked and pitted dates
- 1 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 1 tbsp cashew butter or almond butter
- 1/3 cup coconut chips
- 1/2 cup raspberries fresh or frozen
- 2/3 cup raw cashews soaked
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut oil melted
- Blend all base ingredients in a food processor until combined. Mixture should be able to hold its shape.
- Press base mixture into a tin. I used a long quiche tin.
- Place in freezer for 1hr to set.
- Place all filling ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth (or as smooth as your food processor can get it). Adjust to taste if need be.
- Pour filling over set base and place in freezer for 1-2hrs to set.
- Once set, top with berries, extra granola, coconut and melted chocolate.